View current and past issues of Art-i-facts Magazine online here.
Reach cultural enthusiasts and tourists through Art-i-facts Magazine, the cultural arts publication of the Polk Arts Alliance. Each issue of Art-i-facts has a distribution of 12,000.
Magazine Deadlines/Publication Dates/Advertising Specifications and Rates:
- Next Art-i-facts Magazine submission deadline is scheduled for Wed, July 21, 2021. This is for the Sept-Dec 2021 issue of the magazine. Please include 2021-2022 Season and holiday schedules.
- Learn more: Art-i-facts Deadlines+Rates2021-22.
- Submission Info for Cultural Arts Council member nonprofit arts organizations (articles, features, calendar entries, photos, advertising, etc).
- Front cover, feature and calendar photos submissions.
- View previous reminder emails with additional “how to” information.
Pick up Art-i-facts magazine at Polk Museum of Art, RP Funding Center, Central Florida Visitors Center in Davenport, Chambers of Commerce in Polk County, many libraries, as well as the arts and cultural venues around Polk County.
Donate securely, a minimum of $30 for seniors (age 60+), or $35 for others, and receive Art-i-facts magazine in your mailbox: