View current and past issues of Art-i-facts Magazine online here.
Reach cultural enthusiasts and tourists through Art-i-facts Magazine, the cultural arts publication of the Polk Arts Alliance. Each issue of Art-i-facts has a distribution of 12,000.
Magazine Deadlines/Publication Dates/Advertising Specifications and Rates:
- View/download/print (pdf) for your reference: Art-i-facts Deadlines Oct 2019-2020 (old)
- Upcoming deadlines:
- January 2021 Art-i-facts Magazine & Annual Directory – Deadline: November 13, 2020
- Learn more about Deadlines/Ad Specs/Ad Rates from Oct 2019-Oct 2020 (old).
- Submission Info for Cultural Arts Council member nonprofit arts organizations (articles, features, calendar entries, photos, advertising, etc).
- Front cover, feature and calendar photos submissions.
- View previous reminder emails with additional “how to” information.
Pick up Art-i-facts magazine at Polk Museum of Art, RP Funding Center, Central Florida Visitors Center in Davenport, Chambers of Commerce in Polk County, many libraries, as well as the arts and cultural venues around Polk County.
Donate securely, a minimum of $30 for seniors (age 60+), or $35 for other individuals, and receive the next five issues of Art-i-facts magazine in your mailbox: