View current and past issues of Art-i-facts Magazine online here.
Reach cultural enthusiasts and tourists through Art-i-facts Magazine, the cultural arts publication of the Polk Arts Alliance. Each issue of Art-i-facts has a distribution of 12,000.
Magazine Deadlines/Publication Dates/Advertising Specifications and Rates:
- Next Art-i-facts Magazine submission deadline is tentatively scheduled for Wed, July 21, 2021. Magazine dates are tentatively scheduled for Sept-Dec 2021, but could be Oct-Dec 2021. We should know more by July.
- Learn more: Deadlines/Ad Specs/Ad Rates from Oct 2019-Oct 2020 (good, except deadlines).
- Submission Info for Cultural Arts Council member nonprofit arts organizations (articles, features, calendar entries, photos, advertising, etc).
- Front cover, feature and calendar photos submissions.
- View previous reminder emails with additional “how to” information.
Pick up Art-i-facts magazine at Polk Museum of Art, RP Funding Center, Central Florida Visitors Center in Davenport, Chambers of Commerce in Polk County, many libraries, as well as the arts and cultural venues around Polk County.
Donate securely, a minimum of $30 for seniors (age 60+), or $35 for others, and receive Art-i-facts magazine in your mailbox: