TDC Arts Culture & Heritage (ACH) Event Sponsorship/Grant guidelines, application, scoring matrix and timeline for FY 2018-19, events that take place between October 1, 2018 and September 30, 2019 are available on the Visit Central Florida website— https://visitcentralflorida.org/about/tourist-development-council
The final submission deadline is 4pm, Friday, April 20, 2018. Before submitting an application, all applicants must attend one of the four mandatory workshop sessions.
The mandatory workshops are hosted by Polk Arts Alliance in Lakeland and Bartow, and Polk County Tourism & Sports Marketing in Auburndale.
All applicants must attend one of the four mandatory workshop sessions before submitting an application.
Mandatory Workshops (Attend one session)
- Tuesday, Feburuary 27 from 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. at PCTSM’s main office in Auburndale
- Wednesday, March 7 from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. at the RP Funding Center in Lakeland
- Wednesday, March 14 from 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. at Citizens Bank & Trust in Bartow
- Wednesday, March 21 from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. at PCTSM’s main office in Auburndale
- April 20, 2018 – Application Deadline (Due by 4pm)
- May 3, 2018 – Applications distributed to ACH Committee
- June 18, 2018 – ACH Committee scoring deadline
- July 12, 2018 – ACH Meeting to finalize sponsorship amounts