Application Deadline: March 29, 2021
Research Grants in the Arts: Grants of $10,000 to $100,000 for research studies
NEA Research Labs: Grants of up to $150,000 for transdisciplinary research teams
Application Deadline: April 22, 2021
Grants of $10,000 to support projects in all artistic disciplines that extend the reach of the arts to populations that are underserved.
- Click here to view a recorded informational webinar
- Register for Challenge America Open Office Hours on Zoom
- Watch Part 1 and Part 2 of the How to Apply Tutorial videos.
- See more technical assistance resources in the Applicant Resources section of the guidelines, where you’ll also find complete program details, eligibility requirements and review criteria.
- Questions? The Challenge America team can be reached at email@example.com.
GRANTS FOR ARTS PROJECTS (JULY)
Application Deadline: July 8, 2021
Grants of $10,000 to $100,000 for project support
Grants of up to $150,000 for subgranting by Local Arts Agencies
OTHER USEFUL NEA LINKS
THE ART OF REOPENING: A VIRTUAL CONVERSATION
Opening Remarks by Dr. Anthony Fauci
Tuesday, March 23 at 3pm ET
- Join the National Endowment for the Arts for a free webinar, The Art of Reopening: A Virtual Conversation on Reengaging Arts Audiences in Physical Spaces. A panel of speakers will highlight best practices of reengagement and also consider the outlook for arts organizations who seek to re-engage with live audiences and visitors in 2021. Audience Q&A will be included.
CALL FOR PUBLIC COMMENT: NEA STRATEGIC PLAN FY 2022-2026
Comments accepted through March 31, 2021
- The National Endowment for the Arts is drafting a new strategic plan for FY 2022-2026! As a first step, the agency is revisiting its strategic framework: its mission, vision, and strategic goals and objectives. Because public feedback is vital to this process, interested parties are invited to visit the Arts Endowment website and provide comments as instructed. We encourage comments from individuals and organizations from all backgrounds and sectors, within and outside the arts, and from the general public.
Please share this link with your networks so that more people and organizations across the nation may respond to the opportunity!
WEBINAR: ARTS EDUCATION DATA TOOLKIT
March 24 at 3:00 p.m. ET
- Learn more about the Arts Education Data Toolkit, offering detailed guidance on how to manage an arts education data initiative from start to finish. The Arts Education Division of the National Endowment for the Arts, in partnership with the Education Commission of the States, will present this webinar, which will include an overview of resources in the toolkit and a live Q&A. Please review news of the toolkit and the Grants for Arts Projects/Arts Education Collective Impact Guidelines and Resources in advance of attendance.