- This event has passed.
Harrison Strings Concert
November 5 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm$9 – $12
Thursday, November 5, 2020 at 7 – 8 PM
Tickets · $9 – $12
On Thursday, Nov. 5 the string students from the Harrison Symphony Orchestra will perform at 7 p.m. in the Harrison Theatre. The concert will feature a guest performance by Ross Winter, violinist and Assistant Professor at UCF. Tickets are available to attend the concert in-person or watch the live stream online. For tickets, click below. www.eventbrite.com/e/string-orchestra-concert-tickets-122878688465
Harrison In-Person Concerts
In an effort to reduce risk surrounding the spread of COVID-19, we are limiting the capacity of the audience in the theatre to allow for social distancing. We will also be following the guidelines below from PCPS for having a live performance with an audience:
- All guests will have their temperature checked before entering the theatre
- All guests must wear face masks per district guidelines
- All tickets are being sold online only as general admission and doors will open at 6:30
- Families should sit together but should maintain a minimum of 6 ft. between other parties
- Guests should not congregate in the lobby before or after the performance
- Families should meet their students outside or at their cars after the concert
Harrison Live Streams
In addition to performances in the theatre, we are also offering something new for the first concerts of the 2020-2021 season: live streams! The same performance by our students on stage in the Harrison Theatre will be streamed live. This means that you can attend the performance live at home, watching it on a screen in your own living room. The live stream consists of the entire performance itself with a single camera angle showing the entire stage. The event is a live broadcast only and will not be recorded or replayed at a later date. You must have the ability to watch the event live just as you would in person.