- This event has passed.
March 10 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The orchestra performs the first symphony composed and published by a female American composer. Amy Beach’s Symphony in E-minor, Op. 32 “Gaelic” drew inspiration from English, Scottish and Irish melodies.
Also during this performance, the ISO’s Beth Mason Young Artists Endowment Fund presents the winner of the Young Artists Competition to perform with the symphony. For more information on the Beth Mason Young Artists Fund and the Young Artists Competition, visit www.masonyoungartists.com.
- Overture D.26, D Major Schubert
- Selection from Young Artists Competition Winner
- Symphony in E-minor “Gaelic”, Beach
Pre-concert lecture begins at 6:15 p.m. in the theatre.
Tickets are available from the RP Funding Center box office:
- In person at 701 W Lime Street, Lakeland (9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Monday -Friday)
- By phone (9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Monday -Friday)
- Online: https://rpfundingcenter.com/event-details/?eventId=27424