After School Art: At Home Edition
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Monday, repeating until March 8, 2021
Where the experience comes to YOU in the comfort of your own home!
For ages 5-12.
Instructor: Katie Fernandez, Fine Art Certified, B.A. Psychology, University of South Florida
Self-Paced Class for Beginners
Project specific supplies will be available for pickup or shipping. Basic supplies such as scissors, pencils, and glue are not be included.
Take a journey with your child through the Elements of Art in the comfort of your own home. Designed for the parent and child to learn together, each independent project will include reusable materials to share between parent and child as well as private web-links for super easy-to-follow video instruction by Ms. Fernandez.
Fee (per project): While supplies lasts.
- $10 Members
- $15 Non-Members
Video Release Date and Project:
- February 1 – Exploring LINE with Scratch Art
- February 8 – Drawing SHAPES in One-Point Perspective
- February 15 – TEXTURE and VALUE in Zentangles
- February 22 – Positive and Negative SPACE
- March 1 – Hanging String Art FORMS
- March 8 – Playing with WaterCOLOR
- Subscription for all six (6) classes above (February 1 – March 8)
SELF-PACED CLASSES: These classes will take place in the comfort of your own home through pre-recorded instructional videos to watch when it best fits your schedule. Students must have a computer or digital device and internet access.