A juried fine art show. All media welcome. This is an online virtual show. Works must have been completed within the last five years and have not been previously entered in an Lakeland Art Guild online show.
Best of Show: $300
Second Place: $200
Third Place: $150
Submissions Open: Friday, October 9, 2020
Submission End: Friday, November 6, 2020
Winners Announced: November 13
Step 1: Register and upload your digital art here.
Step 2: Pay for your registration here. See the “Pay now” button in right column next to event image.
The Lakeland Art Guild
ONLINE, TWO-DIMENSIONAL, ART EXHIBITION RULES
• All entries must be original work completed within the last five years and not entered
previously a LAG online show (no entries accepted they infringe on any copyrights).
• No changes can be made to title, price, or size and no substitutions after entered.
• All submittals must be appropriate for viewing by a general audience.
Size of Art
There is no minimum or maximum size for all artwork.
• DO NOT include the mat or frame in the photo of your art.
• Upload one digital image per entry. Use only JPEG or JPG file types. Be sure each digital
photo is of high resolution with no less than 300dpi (dots per inch).
• Change the file name on each digital file with your name followed by title of your art
piece. Example: JDoe_Title.JPG
Awards are made per the prospectus and/or the show’s announcement.
All fees are paid by a credit card through PayPal. We do not accept handwritten entries, checks
or cash. We make no refunds.
LAG members: 1 piece, $15 2 or 3 pieces, $25
Non-members: 1 piece, $20 2 or 3 pieces, $30
There is a 30% donation requested based on the sales price of any work sold during the show.
Artists receive 70% of original price. It is up to the artist to claim sales on their income tax and
to report the sale and pay the appropriate sales tax. Any art submitted and priced for sale can
be sold. If the piece is not for sale, it should be listed as “NFS” (not for sale) on the entry form.
Any exhibiting artist consents to the use of his/her name and the artist’s image(s) for purposes
of promotion and advertisement by LAG. The artist waives any claim, including any claim for
invasion of the right of privacy or copyright, against the Lakeland Art Guild.